Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Man's Best Friend...

We will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Earlier this month, we had to say goodbye to our precious Abbey. We will always remember you, and miss you!
Just a pup...11 years ago.



So good with kids!




Saying goodbye to Steve when he left for his mission.


One of her favorite things...


"To the most noble dog! Abbey! You are the best friend a man could ask for. There will always be a soft spot in my heart for my precious maroon collared puppy that loved licking my chin and left over pancakes. I'm going to miss you girl! You were a legend in our family and with everyone that knew you." -Steve

We love you Abbey, thank you for being such a great pet!

2 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

Totally made me cry! We will all miss Abbey!

Rachel Johnson said...

How sad is that! I remember when you guys brought her over to my parents house and my kids were saying how huge of a dog it was! They loved her for the short few minutes they saw her! Oh, I'm sorry Steve! Hey when are you due Ashley? Have you had the baby yet? Let me know, I am so anxious to meet the little guy!!