Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Our Summer

Sorry for all of the pictures...they just say it better! Here's what we've been up to this Summer!



Bike ride at Tahoe!



My mom put on the raffle for my brother's Grad Night, so Steve made a Long board for her!




We packed up the truck and trailer...With a lot of work from Steve and the bro. in law Justin...this is the set up we took to Utah. We headed out to Utah for the Walter and Mary Ogden Family reunion. It was such a blast!


My great great grandma Brox, which is where my middle name came from.



The Fam with great Grandpa and great Grandma Ogden!



The reason we took that set up all the way out to Utah....after the reunion, we headed down to Lake Powell!!
We had so much fun at the Lake...It's so beautiful there!
The boys on the S.S. Mino...

Steve wake boarding...

While I watched....can't wait til next summer!
Built a sandcastle!

Headed to Idaho to visit Julie and go to my sister Megan's graduation from BYU-I.

The three BYU-I Alumni...


Spent several weekends at Folsom Lake...

Went to Santa Cruz...

Went camping at Fort Bragg with these little boys...

We are excited for fall...probably cause our little one will be coming soon...but it's always sad to see Summer go!

3 comments:

Matt 'n' Lisa said...

Time out! You chopped your hair! It looks so great! Do you know what you are having, are you finding out? I hope that all is well! We miss you guys!

Rachel Johnson said...

Hey you guys! I was so excited to see you posted! Yes, how is the pregnancy going? When are you due exactly again? Hope all is well, looks like you guys had such a fun summer with lots of trips. The only thing is next time you come to idaho you HAVE to stop and see me!! J/k. Love ya and hope the pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to see the little one!!

Steve and Ash said...

Lisa, yes I chopped my hair back in June. I donated it to locks of love! Rach, I am due Nov. 22nd! 7 weeks to go. We are so excited. Everything is going pretty good, just getting to the uncomftorable stage!