Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby Shower!!!

First, No baby yet! Today was the due date...but ya know! I guess he's not ready yet! ;)



Last month my sisters put on a baby shower for me! It was so much fun! It was a great day, and it was a lot of fun seeing so many friends and family.





The diaper cake my Grandma Callaway made. It was so cute, I loved it!

I got so many great things that were very much needed! Thank you to everyone that could make it to the shower and for all of the wonderful gifts.






It was so much fun getting all of the little things that I need for this little guy! We are so excited for him to come...hopefully it won't be much longer!

I really don't like pictures of myself...so here's a picture from last week...Steve and I at 39 weeks.


5 comments:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

you look darling ash!! I can't wait for that little guy to come out!

Rachel Johnson said...

Oh ASHLEY!! I am sooo excited for you! I am so glad you gave us an update about you and the baby! I've been waiting- as I know you have been much more so for that little one to come!! I can't wait to hear when he comes! Good luck and hang in there. By the way- that last picture you look beautiful! I miss you girlie! Any names?

Abe n Linz said...

You look fabulous. And you'll like having some pictures of you later on.
Good luck with labor and everything. You're going to make a great mom.

Rachel Johnson said...

Any baby yet??? I'm dying to know!!

The Drinkwater Family said...

She's in the hospital now Rachel!!! Sometime on Nov. 30th! I'm sure she'll post as soon as she can (with some help from me ;)