Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nursery

Ty is 18 months!!!  Which means...he's now in nursery!  I can't believe I have a child old enough to go to nursery!  It now makes me realize how young those kids were that I tried to get to sit and listen to a little lesson when I was the nursery leader! HAHA!! 
He actually got 2 first days to nursery!  His official 1st day we were up at my parents house so he went in their ward!  My mom went dropped him and off, and...we didn't hear from him again until I had to go and pull him off of the parachute they were doing when it was time to leave!  Yes...I have an independent toddler, kinda sad!  But, seriously...I am grateful that he is like that and feels comfortable around other people!  Here he is with his picture!! 
 His first day in our ward was on Father's day! 
 Ty and Daddy!
We love you Tyler!!!  It is so fun to see you grow and interact with others!!

1 comment:

BrieAnn said...

That was Emmy when it came to nursery. She just ran right in. We went through a rough month just after Madi arrived where she wanted to go but didn't want us to leave. But now we're back to her practically sprinting out of the chapel after the closing prayer to get to nursery. An independant kid is so much easier than the clingy one when it comes to nursery, Christian took a full four months for us to be able to just drop him off and go. Can't believe how big your two kiddos are getting!