Saturday, June 16, 2012

6 and 18 months!!

Rachel is now 6 months!  Wow...it's crazy, she's so fun and I can't imagine how life would be without her around!  We love her, and Tyler is really good with her!  Now that she is more aware and moving some, he is very interested in her!  I just love it, and look forward to the next several months when things really start to change! 
Stats:
Height: 25 1/2 inches   50th%
Weight: 13 lbs. 3 oz.  10th%
Head: 42 cent.  50th %
 We had their check-ups on the same day!  It wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be!  I just had to take a picture for my memories!! 
 Tyler is 18 months!  This picture is totally Tyler...binky in one hand and food in the other...
Stats:
Height: 33 1/2 inches  25th%
Weight: 24lbs 8oz  25th%
Head: 50 cent. 90th%
Love these kids, and we are so grateful for their sweet spirits in our home!

No comments: