Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter!

We had a really nice Easter this year. We were up at my parents house this year, and the Easter bunny found us there! the kids baskets!!

Rachel...
and Tyler...he's a little more into it!



We then headed to church...it was a great meeting and afternoon!

Then we headed over to my aunt Sarah's for a delicious dinner! This is Rachel and her great grandpa Callaway!

Tyler then got to go hunt for eggs...he got the hang of it! Even started collecting the croquet balls!

Hunting...



It was a great day...I am so grateful for the Easter season and the opportunity we have to reflect on the Atonement of Christ. I know that he suffered for me individually, and that it is through his resurrection that I can return to be with him and my Heavenly Father...I am eternally grateful for this knowledge, and pray that I might live my life more like him.

No comments: