Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Conf. weekend and Cabin...

For conference weekend we went up to my sisters in Manteca to watch conference and spend some time with the family. My parents and Aubrey came down as well, it was my Birthday on Sunday, so it was fun to spend it with lots of family!


Rach crashed out!!

Our little family!
My little girl and I...(found her hands!)

The next weekend we headed up to the cabin for some time out of the city... and into the snow! I love to visit the snow! Tyler had a good time stealing everyone's electronics...(he's obsessed! and it's something I really work on cause it's so annoying!) It was a great weekend of family and fun!

Papa's I-pad...(trust me...if it was mine, he wouldn't have it... Papa is a softy!)

Sibling love...i sat her up there by him, and he grabbed her hand! I just love the little things he does for her already!

Dying eggs with the cousins! Ryan (6) Austin (4) Tyler (16 months)

He was just as pooped as I was getting the gear on...(another reason I just like to visit the snow! It takes forever to get dressed! :))

Mom and Ty



The next day daddy joined us!

We love the cabin and the great memories we get to make there! Thank you papa and grandma for allowing us to go and enjoy it!

No comments: