Friday, March 2, 2012

Visit from Grandma and Some Favs!

The beginning of the month Steve's mom came to visit and to meet little Rachel. We had a nice visit and got to do some fun things! We went to Monterey and did the 17 mile drive! It was an absolute beautiful day...and the coast was amazing! We had never done that before, it was beautiful!


Grandma and Tyler checkin out the ocean!


Tyler was so pooped by the end of the day, (we did a lot of driving which equals not very good naps!) he just crashed on Grandma!


Ty and Daddy!





The waves were HUGE when we were there...they were amazing!


Our temporary setup!


It is definitely a different world having a toddler! But, it's so much fun having him doing new things and wanting to explore!


My sister's family got a little yellow lab puppy for Christmas...(makes us miss Abbey!) But, Ty loves dogs and I just love this picture of my boys!


I went into Ty's room during his nap one day and found him like this...Love it!


Love his crazy bed head!


We borrowed my sisters double stroller...(he really does like it, I promise!)


Yes, I have my hands full...but, I love my kids!


Crashed!


Ty helping daddy wash the car!






1 comment:

BrieAnn said...

My friend still uses her single stroller like you are in that one picture (with Ty riding right by the handles) and she has THREE kiddos. Her oldest just walks along the side of the stroller. Can't believe how big Rachel is getting!