Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3 Months!

Rachel is now 3 months! She is growing and doing well! She is really starting to give lots of smiles! She's a lot of fun... Tyler is really good (most of the time) with her! I have to record this... a few things, yesterday we were at baby playgroup (I know, our ward has enough first time moms to have a baby playgroup! Awesome!) we were packing up to leave, I had Rach in her seat and I was gathering up all of our stuff. Rach started to fuss, and I look over there and Ty had her binkie in his hand and was trying to give it to her...so cute! Also, last night I was giving baths before bed. I had Rach in her bumbo seat while I finished Ty and got his PJ's on. i was putting stuff away, and I hear Ty in the bathroom with her...so i walk around the corner and he's sitting right in front of her, hands on the bumbo seat, hunched over, and jabbering in a really high pitched voice (higher than normal)! It was so cute...I thought he had done that a couple other times, mimicking me...but that just confirmed it! LOVE it! He just picks up on everything! These are the moments that make my day! Love these kids!

The last several weeks have been long ones here in our home! Ty got something similar to HF&M disease! Some virus that comes out in rash form...ya, awesome! He got it really bad, which made us housebound! But, since it's gone and he's better...I can now share this...the poor kid! It was just nasty!
Rach and Mom! Love to cuddle with her!

3 Months!

Even though the Dr. repeatedly tells me I CAN'T compare them...it's only human! So, here is Ty at 3 months!


1 comment:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

Awh, Ty is a good big brother!!! She's so sweet!!