Monday, February 18, 2013

Rachel's Party!!!

Here are Rachel's one year pictures!!  They aren't perfect...but, that's ok!!!  I liked how they turned out!!  It was super fun taking these...thanks to pinterest for the prop ideas!!! ;)







 On Rachel's actual birthday, we were in Idaho with Grandma Julie.  My little sister graduated from BYU-Idaho, so the kids and I made the trip up to help her celebrate and to visit with Grandma!!  It was a really good trip!!  Thank you grandma!!


 We celebrated again with Daddy and the rest of the family when we got back in town.

 Preparing to dig in...

 Tyler and Daddy joined in on the fun!!
Happy Birthday Rachel!!!  We love you so much, and are so grateful that you are a part of our family!!

1 comment:

Rachel Johnson said...

Oh so fun ash! Have I told you how much I think Rachel looks like Aubrey? Holy cow! Every time I see her pictures I just think of Aubrey! So fun! She is adorable! I hope to come visit my parents soon so I hope to see you too! Love ya girlie!