Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Little Boy!

I was looking at my old posts tonight and realized that I hadn't posted about Tyler's 1st birthday! We had a lot of fun celebrating...he got three little parties, which meant that he got to eat cake 3 times! He was a happy boy! As I sit here in tears...I can't believe he is now 14 months! Where did the time go? I just love him SO much and I am so grateful for him and for the opportunity that I have to be his mom! He brings so much joy to my life that I didn't know I was missing! He is such a good boy, and through these past 8 weeks has been so patient with everything! At times I feel so bad that he doesn't get my undivided attention as most kids in his position do...but we seem to get through it and have fun playing and laughing together when we aren't eating, feeding baby, or sleeping! I love you Tyler! Thank you for loving me and for being my little boy!

His 1 year pictures...So Handsome!







Party #3 was with our playgroup buddy's!



The birthday kids...James, Tyler, and Aubrey!
On his actual birthday...11/30 Celebrated with our friends the Kennedy's and Cooper's!

Party #1...During Thanksgiving we celebrated with some family!

First taste of sugar...pretty sure he LOVED it!

Love this face!

Happy Birthday Tyler!! I love you!

1 comment:

The Drinkwater Family said...

Were you intending on bringing tears to others eyes?! Cause you sure did mine! Love this little guy to pieces! He's going to be the best big brother ever!!!