Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tyler's First Month

Tyler is now almost 6 weeks old. I can't believe how fast time has gone already! Here are some pictures of Tyler's first month.
Coming home from the hospital...




Stretching out.. When Tyler was born, he came out and just stretched out. He still loves to lock his legs straight and stretch his arms out, he's so funny.




Hanging out with dad!

Tyler and I went with my siblings to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa.

Christmas Eve...we went with my family ice skating... Steve was going to take Tyler on the ice...but...nana thought it was a little much for the 3 weeker! ;)



It was such a special Christmas with our new addition. Having Tyler so close to Christmas, really gave me the opportunity to ponder on the birth of our Savior,and made me even more grateful for the events that took place that night.
Our little Santa...

New Year's Eve at the Cabin...




Hangin in his chair...one of his favorite spots...
We hope you all had a great Christmas, and hope this new year brings you happiness.



8 comments:

Burky's said...

Congrats guys! He is so dang cute! Ashley you look great!

Matt 'n' Lisa said...

Matt says: Steve sweet purse! I have one just like it!
Lisa says: Great car seat! We have the same one, I love the jogger too!
Thomas says: Hey buddy (Tyler) can't wait to meet you!

Abe n Linz said...

What a cutie! We need to meet him!! Call us so we can meet up before we get crazy busy with the farm.

Ryan and Britt said...

He's so cute! He looks like a Tyler too. I'm so excited for you guys. Wish we lived closer

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

He is sooooo cute Ashley! Adorable! And you look beautiful!

Rachel Johnson said...

I second what Liz said!! He is so cute! Love ya and miss you!

Jenna and Scott said...

soooo cute! I am so happy for you guys!

Hilary said...

Congrats Steve and Ashley. Tyler is so adorable. And Ashley you look amazing for just having a baby.

So a couple of things...you came all that way to Rexburg for your sis's graduation and you DIDN'T come and see us. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT! j/k we totally understand. 2nd - I want to hear about your camping trip to fort bragg. We are TOTALLY planning a camping trip there this fall. Where did you stay...what did you do. I would love to hear about it. Anyways congrats again. Tyler has some amazing parents. We miss you guys.