Monday, May 17, 2010

First Lake Trip

One of my favorite things to do growing up was going to the Lake w/ the family! And...welll...some things don't change! And luckily Steve loves the water sports too!! This past weekend was my sister's birthday, so we headed out to the lake for the day!


We headed up the south fork where the American River runs into Folsom Lake. Steve and Trevor decided to jump off of the Salmon Falls Bridge!


The Birthday girl and I!


Some of the Family!


Uncle Steve and Ryan on the Tube! Ryan was so cute...he loved the tube! He got 3 different people to go with him!




We love the Lake and look forward to some more trips this summer!

2 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

Thanks for going with us! It was a lot of fun!

The Boberg's said...

That doesn't even look like fun at all, I am so glad I wasn't there to go and I can be here in windy cold Idaho instead!!!!