Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last Time To Play!

This semester we wanted to enjoy our last opportunity to play competitive sports, so Steve was on a baseball team and I was on a soccer team! We had so much fun playing up here at school and it is something that we will really miss!!!!!!
After Steve's last game!
After my last game!
Steve playing!
Both of my sister's were on my team! It was a lot of fun to play with them!!
(This was also my first game ever playing in the snow, it wasn't that great!!!!)





6 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That's awesome that you guys got to do that! And how fun to play with your sisters! But where's #24? Isn't that the family number? Lol! Glad you guys had so much fun, and Krista told me that you will be moving closer to home soon!!! How exciting!!!

The Drinkwater Family said...

Cute pictures!!! We can't wait for you guys to move here, or at least closer to us! Justin is already planning a shooting trip for he and Steve and Dad and Trev. Love you guys!

Rachel Johnson said...

OHHHH!!! Ash I want to play soccer! What fun, and you got to play with your sisters, that is even more fun! Great to see pictures of you! Love ya girl!

Laura said...

I am so glad you both have had so much fun up there! I can't believe that school is almost over for you both. I am so excited for you and your future ahead! I can't wait for you to come for Thanksgiving!

The Price Fam said...

So fun to see Steve in a uniform again - like the good ol' days! What a great time for you both.
Miss you and love you guys!

Mason & Laura said...

Whats up guys? You must be close to finishing up at BYUI. Any plans to move to California??? It looks like you've been having fun, I will never forget my rexburg days, good times. We chilling with guys and if your going to cali for christmas we should get together. I lost my phone and all my numbers so, give me a shout sometime. 559-303-8985. Take care,
Mason